A great cleaning brush designed with heavy scrubbing in mind. White tampico fibers are acid, alkali, and heat resistant for use with a variety of materials. The porous fibers hold water for cleaning or application purposes. The strong bristles are great for scrubbing and applying liquids. These fibers are great for applying materials to rough surfaces like roofing, asphalt, concrete, and masonry surfaces. The 2 in. long tightly packed bristles hold their shape over many uses. The brush head measures 3 in. x 4 in. and extends out to create the handle. This allows for strong leverage when scrubbing surfaces without fear of breakage. The wood handles is 4-1/2 in. long. 8-1/2" long overall. Hang hole for easy storage completes this tool. Proudly made in the USA.
- Great for strong scrubbing and cleaning
- Porous tampico fibers hold water making this a great brush for cleaning or applying materials
- Heat, alkali, and acid resistant bristles
- Soft to medium texture bristles are more aggressive than most fabrics for cleaning
- Tightly packed bristles hold shape
- Short brush is great for hard scrubbing