100% Bronze Groover. A unique longest wearing one-piece casting won't wear out with extended use in concrete like steel edgers. Each blade is hand polished for a smooth professional finish every time. This 9" x 4" edger creates a 1/4" radius on the edge of concrete slabs with a 3/4" lip to prevents the edges from chipping with wear. The ends are turned up along the edges of the tool eliminating the possibility of gouging of the cement while forming the edge. The 9" long edge makes faster work by covering more area. The smooth wood handle is secured to the casting. Proudly made in the USA.
- Long-wearing single-piece bronze edger
- Prevent chipping of slabs with a smooth radius
- Extra long edge makes 1/4" radius with 3/4" lip
- Special turned up ends to eliminate gouging of concrete
- Smooth wood handle
- Matching Walking Edger available
- Made in the USA