This handy Miter Snip tool is perfect for the professional contractor, plasterer, homeowner, or crafter. This patented tool (U.S. Patent #6,973,725 B2) accurately cuts angles in seconds. The strong (replaceable) blade cuts material up to 1" wide and 1/2" thick. It cuts plastic, decorative moldings, tile edges/trim, and many other materials. The replaceable blades are made from durable steel for a long life. The beveled blade makes clean cuts without burrs. The adjustable miter fence features a built in protractor to quickly set up measurements for accurate cuts. The Snips come set up with seven preset angles: 45 degree, 60 degree, 75 degree, 90 degree, 105 degree, 120 degree, and 135 degree. You can easily change the angle by sliding the self-indexing metal guide to the desired angle. A safety lock handle protects the fingers and the blade when not in use. Rubber handle grips provide a secure, yet comfortable grasp when squeezing. Bright orange rubber grips are easy to spot on the jobs site. A bonus bottle opener on the underside is great for opening up buckets of material.
SAFETY FIRST: Use proper eye protection
- Strong steel blade
- Accurately cuts angles in seconds
- Cuts materials 1 in. wide and 1/2 in. thick
- Cuts plastic, decorative moldings, tile edges/trim, and other materials
- Patented design (U.S. Patent #6,973,725 B2)
- Built-in protractor for quick set-up of measurements
- Seven popular preset angles ranging from 45°-135°
- Handle lock for safety
- Hands rest comfortably away from the cutting mechanism
- Rubber handle grips for secure hold
- Bright orange grips easy to see on jobsite
- Bottle opener
- SAFETY FIRST: Always wear safety goggles when using Snips.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.