This heavy-duty, lightweight magnesium hawk is a favorite of professional plasterers. The tough Extru-Lite™ magnesium blade is 30% lighter than aluminum. A 8 in. x 8 in. blade features rounded corners for safety, comfort and long service. The rounded edges won't catch on things and won't wear away like harsh edges can. A 4 in. flange reinforces the center of the board to keep its shape. Blade is machine scored in a spiral pattern to control drywall mud, plaster, or other materials and keep it centered on the tool. A 1/2 in. thick sponge rubber hand protector fits snugly beneath the blade to prevent callouses. Kraft Tool's signature ProForm® soft grip handle provides a comfortable grip. The enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use. Proudly made in the USA.
- High strength lightweight magnesium
- Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium is 30% lighter than aluminum
- Machined scored blade holds material in place
- Rounded corners won't catch
- Callous Preventer protects hand during long use
- Comfortable ProForm® soft grip handle provides a great grip even when wet
- Made in the USA