W. Rose™ Super Tough Bonded Braided Nylon Line "All American" - 685'
Super Tough Bonded Braided Nylon Line "All American" - 685'
Show your American pride with the highest quality mason's line on the market! Premium Bonded Braided Nylon Mason's line is 35% stronger than regular mason's line. This tube of 685' of patriotic red, white, and blue line is great as mason's line for a strong, tight line, or any odd jobs where a superior line is needed. The special braiding process creates extra elasticity which helps eliminate any sagging in this line making it perfect for laying out even rows of block and brick. This long-wearing, tough #18 line is easy to see on the job site. The nylon line won't mildew, nor be affected by oil or mortar. The nylon material won't absorb water or see the effects of moisture and humidity like other lines. The line then goes through a special bonding process which adds extra abrasion and alkali resistance. The bonded line is better at securely holding knots. The line stands up to the abuse of a job site from trowels striking it. The line is tested to 216 lbs. for superior hold. Proudly made in the USA. W. Rose™ has been an American manufacturer of quality masonry tools since 1798. As they have for over 200 years, W. Rose™ Tools endure the test of time. W.Rose™ is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kraft Tool Company.
- Show your American Pride!
- Strong #18 line
- Red, white, and blue line is easy to see on the jobsite
- Strong braided line aids elasticity and eliminates sagging
- Nylon is abrasion and alkali resistant such as oil or mortar
- Won't absorb water or be affected by humidity, won't mildew
- Pull tight for a straight accurate line
- Bonded to hold knots
- 35% stronger than regular mason's line
- 216 lb. test for strength
- 685 Ft. of line
- Made in the USA