W. Rose™ Super Tough Bonded Braided Nylon Line "Camo" - 685'
Super Tough Bonded Braided Nylon Line "Camo" - 685'
The highest quality mason's line on the market! Premium Bonded Braided Nylon Mason's line is 35% stronger than regular mason's line. This tube of 685' of "Camo" green, gold, and brown line is great as mason's line for a strong, tight line, or any odd jobs where a superior line is needed. The special braiding process creates extra elasticity which helps eliminate any sagging in this line making it perfect for laying out even rows of block and brick. This long-wearing, tough #18 line is designed with a camouflage effect. The nylon line won't mildew, nor be affected by oil or mortar. The nylon material won't absorb water or see the effects of moisture and humidity like other lines. The line then goes through a special bonding process which adds extra abrasion and alkali resistance. The bonded line is better at securely holding knots. The line stands up to the abuse of a job site from trowels striking it. The line is tested to 216 lbs. for superior hold. Proudly made in the USA.
- Strong #18 line
- Green, gold, and brown line provides a camo effect
- Strong braided line aids elasticity and eliminates sagging
- Nylon is abrasion and alkali resistant such as oil or mortar
- Won't absorb water or be affected by humidity, won't mildew
- Pull tight for a straight accurate line
- Bonded to hold knots
- 35% stronger than regular mason's line
- 216 lb. test for strength
- 685 Ft. of line
- Made in the USA