The rubber float is designed for grouting glazed tiles, mosaics, and even abrasive quarry tile used on walls and floors. The firm, medium weight green rubber face is excellent for sticky mastics, epoxies, and tough to spread sanded grouts. This 9-1/2 In. x 4 In. non-stick surface won't absorb materials, leaving a more professional finish. The square edges work products into corners for even coverage. The pad is securely cemented to a non-marring backing provides support for the pad durability and support when pressure is applied. A ProForm® handle is properly balanced as it is secured to the backer. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use. The contoured shape and enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. Proudly made in the USA.
- Medium weight rubber float face
- Firm green pad is secured to backing
- Designed for sticky epoxies and tough sanded grout
- Grout glazed tile, mosaics, abrasive quarry tile, and more
- Square ends work into corners
- Non-marring backing
- Comfortable ProForm® handle
- Secure grip even when wet
- Orange handle is easy to spot on the jobsite
- Made in the USA
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.