The 36" Gauge Rake Pro™ allows for a uniform coating of surface with self-leveling, high performance flooring, underlayments, decorative concrete, and other materials. The aluminum rake head is sturdy enough to move lots of material, yet lightweight for long hours spent moving material. This tool allows the user to apply material to a precise, consistent thickness. Each gauge fits on the end and locks in place. Rotate the gauge for each use to extend the life of the gauge. Five sets of replaceable gauges are included for a variety of applications. The gauge sizes included are 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2". The easy to assemble rake includes all of the hardware to get started. Sturdy aluminum bracket takes a broom thread handle, sold separately. Proudly made in the USA.
- Apply materials at a precise, predetermined uniform depth
- Aluminum tool is lightweight, yet sturdy
- Includes 5 sets of gauges
- Gauge sizes: 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Gauges lock in place for desired depth
- Rotate the gauges for a longer life
- Replacement Gauges available
- Use with broom thread handle, sold separately
- Made in the USA