The 9" long blue steel blade moves smoothly along edges of concrete sidewalks and slabs. This edger creates a 3/8" radius, with a lip, on the edge of concrete slabs to prevent the edges from chipping with wear. The 4" wide tool provides the perfect amount of coverage on sidewalks and small projects. The tempered crucible spring steel provides the proper amount of "give" for the perfect feel when working on slabs. Three rivets secure the steel mounting to the blade. The rivets are ground for a smooth perfect finish. A smooth wood handle completes the tool. Proudly made in the USA.
- Flexible, lightweight tempered crucible spring steel blade
- 3/8 In. radius on blade
- Creates a smooth edge to prevent chipping of concrete
- Blade "gives" for proper feel
- 3 solid rivets connect steel mounting to blade
- Rivets ground smooth for professional finish
- Comfortable smooth wood handle/li>