Gator Tools™ 20' x 2" x 4" Diamond XX™ GatorLoy™ Aluminum Screed
20' x 2" x 4" Diamond XX™ GatorLoy™ Aluminum Screed
Built to handle the toughest jobs, and maintain their straightness in the most demanding applications - these screeds are built to last! Made from ultra-light, ultra-strong GatorLoy™ a unique aluminum alloy. Quality material won't rust extending the life and use of tool. This screed is built for extra strength and rigidity, but lightweight enough for the largest of jobs. The 20' screed is easy to move along forms on large slab projects. The 2" x 4" size is comfortable to hold while hand screeding. Inside the screed, the unique Diamond XX™ pattern gives it superior resistance to bending, twisting, and warping. The patent pending metal end caps extend the life of the tool by eliminating the opportunity for concrete and other materials to build-up within the screed. Popular for leveling material in concrete paving and landscape work. Proudly made in the USA.
Must ship via truck due to length.
- Made of GatorLoy™ aluminum alloy
- Ultra-strong and ultra-light
- Built for strength and rigidity
- Quality material won't rust
- 2" x 4" size is easy to grip
- Unique diamond shaped interior prevents warping
- End caps prevent build up in tool
- Patent pending end cap design
- Must ship via truck
- Made in the USA